Location of the SSEZ in direct neighbourhood with the borders with Russia, Lithuania and Belarus, in the region performing a function of a bridge between Western and Eastern Europe offers to entrepreneurs invaluable possibilities to enter absorptive eastern markets. Our grounds are located in the region where costs of living belong to the lowest in Poland, in a place attractive from a tourist point of view and with the cleanest environment in Europe.
In conducting their business activities entrepreneurs can take advantage of young, well-educated employees. Costs of labour are among the lowest in the country. Proper professional background is ensured by higher, secondary and vocational schools.
Friendly local authorities
Development of entrepreneurship is of a highest importance to local authorities. Local administration institutions create an investor friendly atmosphere.
Industrial area ready for a quick start-up of business activities
The grounds for sale are equipped with complete technical infrastructure, and sold with the right of ownership. Competitive prices are subject to negotiations. Plots are adjusted to investors' requirements. Territory of the Suwałki Special Economic Zone has valid spatial development plans.
A number of cooperation opportunities and a developed business supporting infrastructure
The Suwałki Special Economic Zone is populated with open to cooperation companies operating in a number of sectors. In the region there are several banks, insurance companies, legal and financial consulting offices, etc. One of the strengths of the region consists in developed tourists facilities. Presence of science and technology parks in Suwałki, Ełk and Białystok offers additional possibilities.
Professional and thoughtful investor service
Employees of the SSSE S.A. provide entrepreneurs with complex and professional assistance at every stage of execution of their undertaking.
RULES FOR OPERATION IN THE ZONE
- Minimal capital expenditures - 100 000 EURO.
- Share of own resources - min. 25% of total qualified investment costs.
- Maintaining ownership of assets the investment expenditures related to, for the period of 3-5 years (depending on entrepreneur's size).
- Maintaining investment in the region for the period of 3-5 years following completion of entire investment (depending on entrepreneur's size).
- Maintaining new workplaces for the period of 3-5 years (depending on entrepreneur's size).
- State aid obtained from various sources can be cumulated.
- supplying the company administrating the Zone (SSSE S.A. with its registered office in Suwałki) with quarterly reports containing information on current level of employment and investment expenditures.
A permit to conduct business activities within the territory of the SSEZ is the basis to benefit from state aid.The permit is granted by the company administrating the zone - SSSE S.A. with its registered office in Suwałki under a combined tender or negotiations.
A permit to conduct business activities within the territory of the SSEZ sets forth:
- the subject of business activities conducted by entrepreneur in accordance with the valid PKWiU (the Polish Classification of Goods and Services),
- value of expenditures relating to execution of a new investment and the time they are scheduled to be borne,
- volume of employment in the Zone planned in connection with execution of a new investment,
- schedules for reaching the intended levels of employment and periods of their maintenance,
- planned deadline for completion of the investment,
- maximal qualified investment costs and two-year qualified costs of labour.
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 10th December 2008 on state aid to entrepreneurs conducting activities under a permit to conduct business activities in special economic zones determines the purpose for which the permit is granted.
Procedura wydania zezwolenia w SSSE: